Sunday, June 3, 2007

blog WIN & garge sale FIND.




If you've never ventured over the the Making Memories blog then you should go....NOW! The site is great for information, ideas and they are always giving away their yummy stuff! I recently scored these fabulous storage jars and quickly filled them with my goodies to display and have at my finger tips. *highly recommended*

Also, I stopped by a garage sale in my neighborhood a few days ago and came across these ink pads for $2.00! There were over 40 pieces {a few aren't shown and several of the ones shown haven't even been open!!!}. I say that is a GREAT find!



1 comment:

  1. ALL of them for $2????
    what a score!!!!

    I really love all your pages above...wow!!! great job Amy, that is definitely some scrappin mojo :)
    did you buy the paper with that rounded pretty edge like that?? I've seen some of the plain cardstock, can't remember who makes it but was so thrilled by that. But yours I LIIIIKE :)

    *scrappin hugs and smiles to ya*
    Cami

    ReplyDelete