Sunday, April 13, 2008

baby share.

Felicity_3wks this little sweetie is my niece.  she is pushing three weeks old.  i tried a "photo shoot" this weekend but she wasn't having it.  i got a few that i could crop/alter that will get me by. lol  i picked up this cute little onsie at Target for her.  it says "photo with baby 50cents" and it has a camera on it. 



i will be back with a photo of my NEWEST nephew who was born friday....when it rains it pours babies. teehee



have a creative day!!!



12 comments:

  1. OHHHHH!! She's adorable!! and I LOVE her cute little onsie! Can't wait to see the newphew! I'm jealous...everyone is done in my family :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, she's darling! I love her cute onsie! Congrats on the birth of both your niece and your nephew. :)
    Rae

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, and can't wait to see that neice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a baby storm! Sounds adorable! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable! Great photo! Love that onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious lil one!
    Congrats on all these babies popping up in your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cutie patootie Amy!! she is just the cutest and that shirt is adorable! can't wait to see how you scrap this beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a little cutie!!! That shirt is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMY!!! She's adorable! I need to do a new shoot of little Brody! He's changed so much just in two weeks! Love your blog! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lucky you! TWO babies to love. my sister had her baby 3 weeks ago too. lovin' him to pieces right now! :)

    ReplyDelete