Thursday, June 18, 2009

wow...long time NO post! lol

it's just been a busy time with kiddos out of school and still struggling to stay above water with our finances (darn, darn, darn economy!).  we are not giving up yet...hubby has worked a few runs with the railroad lately so there is still HOPE! ;)


i don't have much to share but maybe a layout and some etsy goods that i've put in shop recently.


CHEEKY FUN 


over at Scrapperie the dt are inspiring everyone daily with different prompts or challenges.  i have the friday slot with sharing a technique and this above layout is from last week showcasing a mosaic tecnique that is SUPER easy and fun!  head over to join in and be INSPIRED!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 


Old blocks 


Vintage collection 2 


here are a couple fun vintage things that i recently put in my etsy shop so be sure to stop by and check it all out!  much appreciated!!! :)



2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetpea! I sure will keep you in my prayers that you and your family stay afloat during these times. I know what a struggle it is as me and DH are experiencing a bit of it too! Will have to pop over to your etsy - your vintage findings look fun! big hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout...too cute!
    I'm hoping that things are looking up with your husbands job. YOu really are in my thoughts and prayers hun! :)
    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete