Sunday, November 27, 2005

I've got the Christmas BUG!



I've started pulling out my Christmas decor. I think I will count my snowmen this year. I've been collecting them for a few years now and I've taken on a hearty collection. This is Brody's first Christmas and he is very curious. I have this feeling he will be climbing our trees! I'm about half done with my shopping. I haven't found as many 'deals' while shopping as I have in the past...bummer! It is still super fun to buy for loved ones.

I have a scrapping bug as well but I am not able to sit down and create just yet. I started a project about 3 weeks ago which entailed painting/reorganizing my scrap room. Well, the painting is ALMOST finished. I have just a bit of trim to finish off. I will share as soon as I am happy with the finished results. lol



1 comment:

  1. Cool on the painting of your scrappy room, can't wait to see it!
    I can't believe how big Brody is already...yep, time flies!

    ReplyDelete