Wednesday, November 2, 2005

November!

Wow, time is flying. I am November Guest Designer at Imagine, Create, Scrap! This will be an exciting month. I also was asked to be a DT member at Memories From Scrap, if you want to join some fun contests and challenges stop by! I still have my 'ties' at Creating Pages and always will. I loved being on their first team and miss it greatly. BUT, I still have to RAVE about this up and coming site....Scrapologie! It's growing fast and has the most amazing mix of talent. Very inspiring! VERY! Their gallery is perfect for any scrapper's block. Well, I didn't mean for this post to turn into an advertisement but I'm passionate about scrapping and right now these sites are important to me.

I guess I hadn't mentioned my camera woes but at the moment I am 'barrowing' my father's Olympus (that I don't know much about) and also using my 35mm camera. I miss my digital. It died on me about three weeks ago. I am doing camera research and hope to have a good, quality one by Christmas or I'm going to be a grinch! lol If you have any camera recomendations please leave them here for me. Thanks in advance.



4 comments:

  1. Amy,

    This is a great website for research, I have used it for deciding on my first digital, my husband used it for his first and I again went to it for my new Canon G6 I got a about a year ago. He has tons of information, reviews, and actual pictures taken with each camera. http://www.steves-digicams.com/

    My husband and I both have Canon's. They take great pictures. My first was a Kodak and I really liked it too.

    Good luck, I would hate to be without my digital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS BUNCHES, Bobbie...i will check it out! ;>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Kodak Easyshare CX7430 camera and I love it.. its good for someone who like me..this was their first digital camera..easy to use and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I know is.... nothing! lol! helpful lil guss, aren't I?
    no go for the most optical zoom, you can afford...that's pretty much all I know. I really thought your old digital camera took great pictures, I always liked them. Sorry it brok on ya!
    and good luck with the camera!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete