Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I took a challenge....will you?

Chelsea @ CMK is challenging all members with these questions.

This week's challenge is simple....

1. Tell Me Why your blog is named what it is.

just a name i thought of. i felt i would be sharing my random thoughts/memories there.

2. Tell me one person you admire as a scrapper/artist and why.

Sandi Minchuk - obviously her work is exceptional but having the opportunity to meet her and hang out while she created was fantastic! She is a very genuine person with a great soul.


3. What is one thing you've never tried on a layout or project that you'd like to try?

glazing or dry embossing. i have some of the supplies but have never tried them.

4. What is your favorite time of year to scrap and why?

probably winter...staying inside where it's warm. hot chocolate and warm fuzzy socks....holiday music playing in the background...sigh.

5. List 2 other people's scrappy blogs that you enjoy reading and post a link to them!!

Melody Ross - she really gets you thinking. her blog is more of a spiritual, emotional and mental gateway of information.

Tara Whitney - great photography inspiration! someone i know that i would love to meet and hang with (and she doesn't know me from SQUAT! lol).



5 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to do this one since I saw it on Bobbies blog.
    I love your new banner! tooo too cute :)
    Have A Happy Scrappy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Your banner is so cute! I need to learn how to do one with more than one picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about Sandi - she's inspiring! Great banner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tara's blog. Her photography is inspiring! I want to be just like her when I grow up! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun! i love hot cocoa and scrapping in the winter, too. :)

    ReplyDelete