Tuesday, August 15, 2006

birthdays...



yep, it's my birthday today. it brings me to the question...how do you feel about your birthday? do you love to celebrate, try to hide from it, or just accept it and wait for it to be over? since i've hit my 30's i've not cared to have them. i don't dwell on them but i don't get excited to have 'my special day'. lol maybe that was just something you entertained during your innocent, younger days.



anyhoooo....this day will come and go and i will be another year older. i'm sure i will gain a few extra grey hairs and a couple wrinkles, oh yip! lol please share with me your thoughts on my birthday questions.



scrappy hugs,



the birthday boy



*the layout above is one i just did recently for a DT challenge at CMK, enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amy!
    I don't mind my birhtday but I get embarrassed when people make a big deal...it's like I like it and hate it all at the same time. at the end of the day I don't really give the concept of being "another year older" much thought at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Amy!! As for the question - I don't mind it so much anymore. Guess I figure I'm so overly blessed to even be alive that I'm gonna claim each and everyone of those years and grey hairs that I've been given. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy (belated) birthday, Amy! I *love* my birthday... and I don't mind getting older at all. I'll turn 38 next month and my attitude is: it's just a number and doesn't have to "mean" anything. It's all about how you feel. And I feel young and happy and blessed. =)

    ReplyDelete