Sunday, October 22, 2006

i've done it...

i've started selling stuff on eBay! yep, i've joined the bazzilions of sellers that are out to make a buck. you can see my stuff here and i will also include a link to the right of my blog for future reference (yanno, when i really get addicted and list everything i own, teehee).

my weekend was busy. we are getting the house ready for winter. had my son's 8th birthday party. didn't get to join in on a fun Octoberfest party that was held at CMK. i need to get scrappin'!

have a memorable day!



3 comments:

  1. lol!
    I just posted this same thing! ebay.. who would have thought..
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Lake!
    and good luck with Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You really do have a ton of stuff listed! Let me know when you get in some white socks for boys and women!

    ReplyDelete