Monday, July 16, 2007

product review.

I don't really ever post about products that I like but I have recently bought both of these cleaners and totally LOVE them!

Clorox Anywhere spray

Method Home spray

I'm a freak about spraying down my cabinets and counters almost daily. I'm sure it has to do with having kiddos that track in and out of the house constantly and I never know what they've touched. lol Give these a try or if you already have please leave a comment and share your experience with them.



3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that Clorox spray yet. I do like the smell of the Method stuff and use it occasionally. I do worry sometimes about their germ killing power for my bathroom and kitchen however.
    So do you use the method to clean and the spray down with the clorox to disenfect???

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting back to me Amy. I was wondering you said you used the Method on your tables?? do you not have wood tables? I'm always wondering what I can possbily use on wood besides pledge. the big push is how much bacteria is on everybody's kitchen table...at least according the commercial but really, everyone I know has wooden tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have never heard of either of these sprays. I think the Method one looks really great! I may have to order some. Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete