Sunday, July 8, 2007

stippling challenge w/rak.

it came to me this morning...i LOVED art in school and started thinking about different drawing techniques that i enjoyed and stippling was one of them. i think it's a great new 'twist' on inking the edges of your papers.

stippling: n.
A method of drawing, engraving, or painting using dots or short strokes.
The effect produced by stippling.








with this fresh technique idea comes a RAK from me if you try this on a layout or card and share a link here in the comment section by Wednesday, July 11th. are you going to take my challenge? :)

(*Note: this rak offer is seperate from a challenge i issued on another site.)



4 comments:

  1. this is such a great challenge! love it! i'll have to play with this a bit - awesome! thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty layout Amy! looks like a fun group :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout Amy!!! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work!..I too use dots in my work..I call it 'Hyperpointillism'..it's great to see people like yourself giving the technique a go...well done!

    ReplyDelete