Thursday, March 19, 2009

wow, time flies...

with the weather changing i've been away from my computer and scrapping supplies.   i've actually had a few scrap gatherings at my house recently and i am loving it!  i managed to get one uploaded today...


CREBIDAL HAWK.5 


CREBIDAL HAWK 2   


CREBIDAL HAWK 3 


also, i didn't get a chance to brag here on my NEWEST nephew, Jack, whom was born on March 14th.  i loved playing with this photo...


Baby Jack 2


before i go...over at Scrapperie they offer a blog prompt daily and today they suggested blogging about 10 random things about me so here goes...


1.  at 35 my grey hair is really starting to show. :(


2. i love my hubby very much but with his lay off going on two months i'm going to pull the rest of my hair out! lol


3.  i am excited as both of my boys will be playing soccer soon...my youngest is 4 and this is his first season!


4.   i can't stay consecutive with excercising when i have my equipment right infront of me daily. :(


5.  i wish i had more creative motivation lately it's been missing.


6.  my son wants to go to the movies with his "girl friend" and i'm nevous about it!


7.  i've been narrowing down car choices and i realize i do NOT like blue, green, silver or goldish color vehicles! lol


8.  i am trying to figure out a useful way to organize my bathroom cabinet so it's totally functionable...i might take pics and get suggestions soon.


9.  my scrap desk has about a dozen NON-scrappy things on it at this moment.


10.  i am going to bake banana bread this evening.


 


have a great day! :) 



15 comments:

  1. I LOVE that your titled your layout how you ds says the Incredible Hulk!! It's so perfect!!
    Sweet baby picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cool LO! I love the way he 'bursts' out of the page!! Very creative!
    And your little nephew is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool hulk layout and I love the way he says it & how you included that on there! :)
    Babies are just so precious, I want to hold them all!
    I had a treadmill for years and basically could never bring myself to get on it...at home there's always something better to do. I hate gyms so in Nov. in an attempt to improve my immune system, I decided to start walking at a strip mall center, lots of people walk there and that works better because I am out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and how you painted the cardboard for all that great texture!
    What a darling little baby...lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, that layout is pretty cool, but so is that baby photo!!!! I noticed more gray hair this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new banner Amy! Great style!
    That LO and the story behind it are just adorable!
    I loved getting to know a bit more about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Hulk layout. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that Hulk layout! So boy!
    That is the most precious baby photo evah!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a precious photo of the baby! Crazy over the Hulk!! Love how it looks like he's crashing through, great technique I bet the subject of the layout likes looking at it too!! What a fun memory.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... great texture and technique on the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl this layouts rocks!!!!!
    i so love what you did with the cardboard...
    very cool..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you altered the photo of your nephew, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout and pictures!!! Love it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that layout but you knew that already! I really loved learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete