Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

just a quick entry sharing a pic of my two treaters from last night.  our treating was a day early in my town.  besides the rain, wind and lack of interest from my boys it wasn't all that bad. ha.


Halloween 2009 boys


they got their share of candy and had fun visiting family and friends houses.  my little guy was a "in-ja" (ninja) and my NOW 11 yr old wanted to be a barbarian.  i enjoy every year making something out of much of nothing.  i don't think this was my best work as lingering colds kept us from getting a good head start on making costumes this year but it didn't turn out too bad.  i get satisfaction when someone guesses right off what he is and that happened at about our third stop at treating.  Lake was a real sport going to the Salvation Army store to hunt downt he perfect clothing pieces to transform into his costume.  fun times, good memories. 


hope your halloween is memorable.  be back tomorrow to share some birthday party pics of Lake's 11th birthday Wii themed party.

 

1 comment:

  1. you really did a great job with the boys costumes. they are lucky to have such a super cool creative Mama :)
    I know I don't make it around to visit your blog much anymore and I'm sorry. seems I spend most of my pc time on Samantha's laptop because my computer has "issues" & I don't have any blog links saved there so then I just neglect my bloggity friends. plus woah is FB a time sucker! lol...don't get me wrong I love it! And I'm glad we're friends on there so I can keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete