Friday, September 23, 2005

uugghhh the holidays...

yep, they are approaching. I've started christmas shopping. Nothing major, just picking up things here and there. My son has a birthday right before halloween. Then there is halloween, where I am conversing with my 9 yr. old daughter about her wanting to be something gothic. {rolling eyes here}. I believe we are going to start a new tradition starting this year. We will make a visit to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I've always just picked up my pumpkins and fall foilage at the local farmers market (which consists of a block long of sidewalk that local farmers set up their 'goods' between the hours of 8a-12noon, two days a week. I want some good memories for this fun holiday. Wow, I just realized that turkey day is coming! Do you ever ask yourself 'why we mostly eat turkey only on thanksgiving'? Sure I fix a turkey breast maybe once or twice a year otherwise but a great dinner like that...you would think we would want that more often. Ok, not that we NEED it. lol

Now, scrapping...I made this handmade matchbook for a offer to an online scrap friend. It's a surprise to her (unless she sees this before her package gets there). I've already started another one with some cute Junkitz papers.



2 comments: