Thursday, October 20, 2005

Good News!

I was asked to be on a DT. It was because another girl had to step down. I'm still excited!!! I'm also going to be a Guest Designer for another site but can't say just yet. I'm moderating for a scrapbooking site also. So....I'm rather busy now. Not too much else is going on around here. My middle childs birthday is coming up and we are celebrating this sunday with family and friends. Parent/Teacher conferences are starting soon. I never really have anything negative in that area, the kid's love school and do very well. My daughter is tyrying out for a christmas play. We will see how that goes next week. On another note, I got some fun new scrapping embellishments and can't wait to use them!



3 comments:

  1. Wow Amy lots of great things happening for you :) I'm very happy for you, you are an awesome scrapper, creative and such a nice person. Good luck with everyhting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wish you were still on "the" DT. LOL Miss ya. :(

    ReplyDelete