Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Scrappy help with a PLUS!

That title makes you want to know more....doesn't it??? lol Well, I have recently found an awsome scrapping website with a FANTASTIC group of scrappers who are very caring, sincere, fun, outgoing, etc, etc, etc! Check it out and see for yourself - http://scrapologie.com/index.php What I am asking is that IF you join please use my name. I am trying to share this wonderful site while competing for a prize. If I can get 5 members to join, and post 5 times I will qualify. Now, I could have just talked you into joining and not tell you my motive but I also want you to join if you are interested in joining a great group of ladies. This up and coming site has a fabulous monthly kit club, contest, and an owner who is very active with the whole site! Can't wait to see you there!!! *scrappy hugs*



No comments:

Post a Comment