Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm feeling "scrappy"!

I just recently ended a term on a design team and thought I was taking a break for awhile but some things are coming up! I guess I got a scrapping bug due to the great fall weather. hehe I will share more soon on that. I have actually been scrapping up a storm lately. I have several layouts that I will be scanning soon.

Things are going good around here. I have been cleaning/sorting/re-arranging things around the house. For some crazy reason I have decided to switch my kid's rooms around. lol This entails painting! I think I bit off more then I WANTED to chew. lol I have a birthday boy that I need to get ready for. Lake will be 7 on Oct. 26th. He has been talking about this scooter that a friend down the street has. hmmm....ideas popping up! I gotta get shopping!



1 comment: