Sunday, January 22, 2006

baby gone....TODDLER heeeeerrreeee!


What a day! How overwhelming it is to have your last 'baby' turn 1! I honestly was not ready for this. His birthday was wonderful. Our home was filled with family and Brody was soooo spoiled with gifts. A day later, he still doesn't know what to play with first. lol This will definately be a fun year. He is walking on his own almost constantly. Am I the only one that has a problem with this???? lol Happy Birthday Brody Bug! {hugs&kisses}


2 comments:

  1. Happy happy Birthday Brody..lil man!!! He's so stinkin cute :) Glad he had a wonderful bday & no Amy, I think you are totally normal cuz I cried my eyes out when my baby turned 1. and 2 & 3...LOL!!
    Even I can't believe your baby is 1, man...it just goes to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! My last baby just turned 10.. I feel your pain. lol I love that picture will that cake on Brody. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete