Tuesday, January 3, 2006

mean FACE!?!?


When you ask my (almost one year old) son to make a mean face this is what ya get! He is a hoot! He is starting to randomly walk away from furniture and babbling more and more. Yes, he has attitude but that was inevitable (sp) since both parents have a lil'. lol His birthday is in a few weeks and this makes me sad. Mostly since he is it....the last one! {sigh} OK, enough sulking, can you imagine what our year is going to be like...so many toddler first! I'm sure you'll see his face around here again, and again, and...lol



3 comments:

  1. oh how cutie patootie is that?!?!?!?!?
    Samantha had a face at that age too, we called her the Mrs Angry Eyes..just because Toy Story was popular! lol.............
    but I just love those, they are some of my fav pics of her!
    SO, awesome scrap pages, I see coming right up!
    your daughter is so cute also. hope she had a great birthday...how fun to be a New Years baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That face makes me smile! LOL He looks like a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhhhhhh he's so CUTE! mean face.. yeah sure..lol.. how could you not help but smile at that little man! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete