Monday, January 9, 2006

New year in order?!?

I'm trying my hardest to get my new year in order. I'm making plans for the year...including; vacations, home remolding, personal goals, and more! I feel great about 2006. It's rolling along fairly fast though. This is the year I'm going to purge and be clutter free. I'm ready for it. I want life to be simple and care free. I can't wait.

I've been scrapping some. I have ideas and I start layouts (or more so...throw product options together) but don't make the time to actually finish things. sigh... I strongly want to pursue more scrapping goals this year and really desire to be published atleast once. Who doesn't want to see their creative work in publication?!?



3 comments:

  1. You go girl...rock those goals!!!
    I'll keep my fingers & toes crossed for ya on the getting published! wouldn't that be so wonderful!!! I know you can, you have the talent definitely. I think alot of the times it's just a certain thing they are looking for at a certain time. Can I stay stitching, stitching, stitching...OMG! i got my memory makers today & just about every single LO is stitched. That has really taken a giant step in scrapbooking mankind...whew! Good luck Amy, I will be hoping for ya too. you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! I hope you get published like you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude I should go clutter free too! good luck on all your goals!

    ReplyDelete