Tuesday, January 23, 2007

my baby is 2!



Yep, Brody is 2 now. Life is rapidly going by. We've had so many changes going on in our family lately that I still haven't had time to stop and take it all in. Nothing outragously special...just life stuff. Just seems it happened all at once. I'm ready for this new year. I need it! I have resolutions that I hope to put into play very soon.

I miss scrapping! I have disk after disk of photos to show off. Not sure what is stopping me....maybe it's time.

Hope all my scrappy friends are doing well. I'm off here to go read up on you all!

Hugs,

Amy



4 comments:

  1. happy bday brody - what a cutie you are!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Brody... what a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie he is! Can't believe it's been 2 years of watching him grow thru your pictures :)
    *mama hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaaak! I can't believe he's 2!! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete