Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WHITE OUT! lol


Ok, it might not appear to be much to most but we got 4-5 inches of snow over the last couple days. This is really our first snow of the year. The windchill is -10 below, strong winds keeping the snow afloat. I'm sitting here watching my little guy play "doctor" with Curious George. lol He LOVES his George.

I've been browsing scrappy sites gaining inspiration and loving all the new sneak peaks from CHA. It has motivated me to get some pressing tasks done so I can scrap! Anyone have any interior decorating ideas that are new and exciting and they want to share??? I have plenty of experience as an interior designer in the past but have lost out on the current trends and ideas. I have been browsing decor sites and have SOME ideas but I want MORE! So if you have a yummy site you want to share or an idea please pop me an email or post here. Thanks bunches!!!! {huggers}



1 comment:

  1. Awwww...what a couple of cute lil monkeys ya got there Amy :)
    I really love curious george, I remembering reading the books when I was little.
    I haven't scrapped in a while now either, I definitely need some motivation.
    Thanks for stopping by my site and saying hi...it's always good to hear from you. I've been blogging more over at Xanga, just life stuff ya know
    Take Care Amy! and Scrappy Smiles to you :)

    ReplyDelete