Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 08

was a great success!  the kiddos had fun and all ended with no fighting, being grouchy or falling asleep!  woohoo! lol  i made my two older children's costumes so i've added comparison photos of the characters so you get an idea of where i was going with this...


My 3 halloween 08


Kikyo 


Steve_Burnside 


our town has business treating before the neighborhood treating so we made our way around our square.  at this point my older son left to walk with his buddies and my daughter decided she was too old to ask for candy...so my little guy was my photo subject for awhile. lol


Daddy and brody treating   


Brody as cowboy



10 comments:

  1. Ooh great job on the costumes :o) They look awesome.
    Hope you had a happy halloween xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous costumes! they all look so cute and you did an amazing job on them!!! Woot for Amy!
    I love the last little pic of Brody, that's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had fun! Great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAbulous job making those 2 costumes! I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm impressed too ! Good job ! They look fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! i am so impressed you made them, they look fabulous.
    i love the 5 o'clock shadow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his rough and rugged look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg how cute is Brody..
    little cowboy..
    i love your costumes Amy..
    you worked so hard on them and did and excellent job..

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable your kiddos looked. Great job with the costumes. My DS would definitely approve of your older son's choice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet!! I love all of the Halloween pics!!!

    ReplyDelete