Thursday, November 20, 2008

hello.

i was browsing the net this morning and as usual, i ended up at Etsy.com. lol  i have layouts and altered projects in progress but i get easily distracted. :)  here are a few of my faves i found today;


larimeloom - this girl creates the most stryking pieces of clothing.  honestly, i wouldn't wear most of it as i don't feel i have the body for it but i am so drawn to her designs.  check her out!


oh, check the cutest knitted monkey flap hat out here...citefuzz designs.  those babes are sooo cute!  i have a new nephew coming so i might be selecting one of these quality hats.


i think i love the packaging as much as i do the pendant necklaces themselves...here at little.bluebird.studios!


lastly...this one brought back memories of my childhood.  i LOVED strawberry shortcake!  the name of this shop it just too cute also!  trunk of prettys




ok, i gotta get back to creating.  have fun browsing etsy. :)



9 comments:

  1. You are a FABULOUS enabler girl!! I love the Etsy's you put up!!!
    Hope you have a great rest of your week!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akkk!! Too much cute stuff!
    That Etsy is dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will honestly say I think I will pass looking at this! I can't afford to sit on my bottom anymore as I already gained an extra cheek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such cute stuff they have on Etsy i will have to go and check out more of there stuff hehehe
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. amy, LOVE the new banner *wink*. and thanks for the enabling links even if they only offer inspiration...you watch, the times will turn around and i'm going to be a shopping fool?! happy weekend sweet girl. xoxo, rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. you ARE such an enabler! *giggle* - great etsy finds though! thanks!
    oh and I gave you a bloggy award on my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love those scrabble necklaces..
    very cute sites

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stuffs....I'm amazed at these people talents!
    my sister and I loved Strawberry shortcake too...what a fun trip down memory lane...I was a little tempted but dont think I'd have much use :)
    Hope your having a GREAT weekend girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am gonna trying resisting this again! I hope I can do it!

    ReplyDelete