Thursday, January 15, 2009

love me some february!

i guess with my anniversary and valentines wrapped into one i feel more warm and fuzzy inside this month! :) i was lounging in bed with my scrappy mags and these two ideas came to me this evening so i jumped up and whipped them up. lol  i had been thinking of ideas for my son to take to school for his classmates and his teacher.  of course i will have random embellies on the origami treat holder as i have 18 to make but they will be cute all the same! :)


   


V-day goodie box.5 


V-day goodie box2.5   


V-day goodie box3.5 


Origami treat holder.5 


Origami treat holder2.5 


Origami treat holder3.5



6 comments:

  1. these are very cute.. i love that basket Amy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cool... Love your Ideas.. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my garsh, those are adorable! I can't believe you just thought em up and whipped em out!!
    my heeero :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that super fuzzy heart! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHOOOO, Amy! Congrats on being featured on scrapscene! This is a super cute project!!! :D

    ReplyDelete