Tuesday, January 27, 2009

wow...CHA is upon us...

Now, for you 'non scrapbookers' {ouch that is hard to think there are peeps out there that DON'T scrap}...CHA stands for Craft & Hobby Association shows.  I haven't been too into seeing what all is coming out as the economy has my up-most attention right now but a few of my FAV-O-RITE manufacturers have some fun things going on with their sites and PAPER TRUNK is one of 'em.


Go visit them to check out the yummy-goodness they are giving away!!!



4 comments:

  1. GASP! NO one knowing what CHA is??? hahaha Well, I wish I could be a fly on the wall there! Paper Trunk has some nice stuff coming out. I love the color combos. I just want one of each paper that is coming out this time around. Okay, who am I kidding...can I ask for 2? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are people who don't scrap????? :)
    LOVE me some Paper Trunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too late to register for their giveaway but what good stuff they have! actually so many places have such good stuff coming out....I want, I want, I want...I can't have, can't have, can't have! lol
    Hope your having a GREAT week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, Amy. I haven't really been following the new releases that closely. I feel like I have so much stuff already, and it's not in my budget right now to go crazy anyway. But, I've been loving looking at the CHA photos. That gets me really energized. SO many beautiful things to look at.

    ReplyDelete