Sunday, August 21, 2005

Awaiting Fall...

My favorite season is Fall! Just cool enough to wear that favorite comfy hoodie and those worn out levis. I enjoy being outside more too. We have many trees in our yard so leaf raking is a continuing duty. The kids love to help (well some lol) and the dogs enjoy running through the piles. Ok, back to reality...today is the 21st and that means my baby Brody is 7 months old. He is starting to look like a little man. Each month I take his picture on the 21st. Here is todays captured moment...



3 comments:

  1. I am STUNNED at how big the Brodster is! It seems like just yesterday you had him! Amazing and hims soooooooo handsome! Whata stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable he is! Can't believe he's that old all ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Brody's gotten so big! He really does look like a little man.

    ReplyDelete