Tuesday, August 23, 2005

How exciting!

I'm rather elated today because my hubby has a job opportunity to work for the railroad NFS! This may not seem exciting to others but when his annual income more than doubles and this produces business opportunities for us then I believe others can understand a little. We find out tomorrow if our future will change for the better. Of course I'm day dreaming of all the possibilities of getting things we have wanted and needed. Ok, I'm back to reality for a few...I'm feverishly working on a few deadlines I have with the design team I'm on. Yes, I'm a procrastinator...surprise!!! lol And...you know that rut I thought I was out of? Well, I wasn't exactly OUT. I'm getting there but It's hard to force myself to accomplish a good quality layout. uugghhh, help!?!! lol



2 comments:

  1. Amy take a deep breath... I know your DT layouts will be fantastic. No sweat k?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to hoping the Lord's got great new changes coming up for ya. Whatever happens I know you'll come out on top.

    ReplyDelete