Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Can you say...'Germ City'?!?

Thats what it feels like here. My daughter, Sydnee, was home monday thru wednesday with the flu. THEN today, my son woke up with a sick stomache. sigh...let me back up to last thurday...same son was home with the flu! Ok, so I have been on a germ fight. Lysol spray, lysol cleaner...inforcing the hand washing rule!!! uugghhh, I honestly don't think it makes a difference. I just hope I don't come down with anything....mom's just don't have time!

On another note, I've been trying to scrap some design team projects. After my first meeting at my lss I'm inspired to produce some 'wow' layouts. Well, a girl can dream....can't she??? lol I don't know if it's because spring is just around the corner but I am ready to re-organze my scrap space. I'm just not finding it functional and I want it to be visually pleasing since it's opened up to the rest of the house. I will include photos soon....hopefully before AND after!



2 comments:

  1. sorry the kids are sick :( we have all been sick here so I feel your pain. can't wait to see your scrappy space pics & whatever else your creative mind is churning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is going better at your house this week & everyone is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete