Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Vacation

Well, I should define it more as a "mini" vacation. Next week we are heading to Cave City, KY. They have a dinosaur park there and my 10 year old daughter has had this dinosaur facination for as long as I can remember. We intend to check out a cave or two while there also. From there we will head toward Columbus, OH. to stop in and visit my bro/sister-inlaw. They purchased their first home there and are excited to have company since they are far from family and friends. Yep, thats about it. Nothing big this year, we have so many home improvements we want to do this year which means 'breaking the bank'. Depending on how the year goes will see if we get another "mini" in there or not. Such is life, I'm happy though.

oh..... Happy Spring!!!



3 comments:

  1. oooo, have fun on your trip! It doesn't matter where you go or how often as long as you do & enjoy it as a family.
    Travel safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun! Very cool that she's into Dinos. I hope you all have a great trip. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you all enjoy your little vacation. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete