Wednesday, March 15, 2006

creative mess?

I guess that is what I have. I have been over-hauling my scrap room and I stopped to start a page that just came to me. lol I haven't finished but I guess the moving and shuffling of my supplies gave me inspiration. At any rate, I will take it. I have some DT assignments due to my lss and I've been dragging my feet, not on purpose but due to creative block. I hope that passes soon.

On another note, my sister and her daughter (my first and only niece) are arriving here in the next few hours. Long story short, she moved away last fall to try to start her life over in Nabraska (friend moved there, she followed). Realizing she wasn't meant to be so far away she finally decided to come home. I can't wait to see my niece! she was only a few months old when they left. I have some 'catching up' to do. Photographs will come shortly... *giggle*



1 comment: