Wednesday, March 8, 2006

just checkin' in...

I think the flu bug is gone. Thanks Cami for the 'health wishes'. {hugs}

I have several scrap projects that need done. I have ideas, it's just the time...I feel like I can't sit down long enough to move embellies around on my papers. lol I'm hoping to soon, even though I am going to start another painting project in my boys' room. I hope to have that done this weekend. Well, this entry will be short. I hope to be back with some fun layouts soon! {scrappy hugs}



2 comments:

  1. glad the bug has left your house :) Hope you get back to finding some creative time for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the "bug" is gone! Hopefully you'll get some time to create - I can't wait to see what you come up with. BTW - that layout two entries down - gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete