Monday, June 5, 2006

June Blog Challenge!


I challenge you all (that blog) to create an entry about your father or someone who fills those shoes in your life.

This is my father. I've been lucky enough to have a close relationship with him and we communicate daily. I couldn't imagine not having my father in my everyday life. I know not everyone is as lucky. He works on the railroad. He enjoys his motorcycle but would rather be out boating and fishing. He has owned an auto sales business in the past and is an awsome mechanic (what a perk, free labor)! He loves to joke and visit with his kids and grandkids. He's not thrilled about getting older...but then again, who is?!? I truly love him.

Let me hear about your special man this month!

*Note: I haven't forgotten about my wonderful hubby. He will have his own post closer to Father's Day.



11 comments:

  1. What an amazing entry! I'll have to find a picture of my dad and do this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea...i need to locate some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Amy, I will have to find a picture of my Dad and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GReat idea Amy. so nice to hear about your dad & that's he's a wonderful dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog challenge, Amy! I'll have to snap some pics of my dad this weekend and do this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great challenge! I will have to dig out a pic of my dad and do this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea too and will do this challenge sometime in the next few days. BTW, your dad is a cutie. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great challenge!!!
    I'll have to do it before Father Day for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is awesome.
    i will so do this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great post! I lost my dad almost 2 years ago and there is not a day that goes by that I don't wish he was still here. I'm glad to see someone who has such a great relationship with their dad and appreciates it. I loved reading this about you both.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll be taking that challenge. Love what you wrote about your dad.

    ReplyDelete