Sunday, May 18, 2008

did someone say...etsy?

i was BROWSING etsy (as i OFTEN do) and ran across three (1, 2, 3) fun sites for creative supplies....go forth and spend a li'l moo-laa. teehee  i plan to real soon, i am just waiting for my pocketbook to recover slightly from last week's stash-stock-up for a day long crop i attended this past saturday. 



other news.....well, there really isn't any. lol  just living life.  summer break is almost here for my kiddos and i'm ready to have them home and doing some fun family things.  we haven't camped in several years but hope to this year.  my little Brody is dying to go fishing.  i'm not sure why he has such a strong desire as we haven't done that either in YEARS but he has a child size pole and he speaks of going daily.  i don't eat fish nor do i find it entertaining to put live bait on hooks. lol  i do like being outdoors and enjoying the beautiful scenery though. :)  the zoo, picnics, family reunions, and other short fun trips are all on our 'to-do' list for this summer....what's on yours???



i will be back soon with some layouts and pics from that crop i spoke of.  take care.



5 comments:

  1. I bookmarked those sites to check them out, thanks!!!! My girls love to camp!!! You will have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness ur picks are way dangerous on my pocket book !!!!! :' )
    I am so in luv with all that fantastic chipboard a must have now !!!!
    Hugs, Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY pretty lady! I LOVE your Etsy picks! I totally agree...they are dangerous to the el' banko accounto! LOL!
    Have a great week!
    HUGS!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! more Etsy finds! you are the Queen at picking the best and I love all three of these....major danger zones!!!
    have fun with the kiddos this summer. I love being outdoors too and I like to fish...baiting the hook is the best part ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to be having your break come up. We are on a year round schedule, but are off for one of our yearly breaks right now. I do miss the long summers, though.

    ReplyDelete