Tuesday, May 20, 2008

stimulus check.

Everyday 122 Everyday 121
























i'm excited because this was a long time coming. lol  i had purchased a laptop a couple years ago that was gently used (less than a year old) and even though it was from a distant friend it still turned out to be junk and i have been bummed about that expense that was lost. :(  anyway, i'm excited to break out the scanner and produce some better quality images of my creations and my motivation to share more of my layouts is busting at the seams. lol


ok i'm done jumping up and down. teehee. 


i will be back VERY soon!



2 comments:

  1. WAHOO!! how exciting Amy! Way to stimulate the economy!! can't wait to see what you produce next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness!!!! Gotta love new puter things...almost as good as scrappy goodies huh?!?!?! lol
    I think I have that same/similar Canon printer/scanner. I like it but have had problems figuring out the scanner settings, it always comes out a little grainy/flawed. It's like the specs you would see on old photos. I'm starting to wonder if there is a defect in the glass. I have always loved Canon products!
    Hope you're lovin' your new goods!!!

    ReplyDelete