Thursday, May 29, 2008

napster.

are you a member?  i am.  several years ago there was a period of a couple years that i enveloped myself in music.  i listened to it whenever and where ever possible.  i really listened to the lyrics and songs that spoke to me and i played them over and over and....you get the point. lol  music has somehow been a way for me to focus on me.  i didn't "have" music for the last few years and i've felt lost.  it's weird and hard to explain but if anyone can make sense and relate....please let me know. lol  i've been downloading mp3 files and burning disks....i'm feeling right again.  i think for myself when i have music filling my head.  i can walk my treadmill longer and my driving trips seem faster....it just centers me...calms me. 


ok, enough of that....


if you have a song.....a FAVORITE song....something that really speaks to you, would you share it with me?  thanks. :)


i'm trying to find my mojo so for now....i will leave you with this pic.  my 3 yr old decided to put a step stool (from the garage) on top of a foot stool to sit and play with his cars in the window sill. lol  boys, sheesh! ha.


Everyday 002



No comments:

Post a Comment