Sunday, August 17, 2008

birthdays.

yep, everyone has them.  if anyone out there knows how to stop them (while continuing to LIVE, lol) please let me know, k?!?!  so....i had another one.  i usually don't want to talk about them and this came on shortly after i turned 30.  for some reason this year i was in a totally great mood and felt great on my birthday....turning 35 wasn't all that bad. hm.


i had breakfast in bed.....served by the cutest little server guy eva!  i was greeted with orange juice and breakfast wraps (which in our house consists of; eggs, sausage, velveeta & soft flour shells).  as the day seemed to fly by i was surrounded by family and treated to dinner at my fav-o-rite steakhouse for a meal i couldn't even eat HALF of. lol  i was gifted cards, money and this...


Ipodnano-green-hero


now i gotta figure it out. lol  umm, i was told it holds movies too.  oh, hubby topped my day off with a cake from dairy queen....mmmmm....icecream cake. :)


i also wanted badly to get a family photo shoot in (nothing too great but something recent that we all look appropriately dressed at the same time) that didn't happen.  i did manage to get a photo of my kiddos the day before though...


My three (2)


THIS is what i live for.  THIS is why i am a mother.  THIS is what makes me smile daily.  THIS is what gives me gray hair. lol  THIS is why i was put on earth.  THIS is why i take photos.  THIS is why i scrapbook.  THIS is why i don't buy things for myself.   THIS is why i am always thinking of the future.


i could go on but i figure i would lose you sooner or later. ;)  if you're a mom then you can totally relate....if not....maybe you can atleast tell that i am very loving. hee.


 



2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Bday Amy! Looks like you had a great Bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's adorable :)
    I love what you wrote, I can tell you are a fabulous Mommy! Glad you enjoyed your special day with your family :)

    ReplyDelete