Sunday, August 24, 2008

ok i cleaned.

...and rearranged...and purged.  this is what i ended up with so far.  a new leaner scrap space.  over the years i have down-sized my scrap room/area maybe a half dozen times.  started out with a huge office style setting taking up the whole rec room we had in our house.  as time went by i got a little lonely and realized i could be more creative when i had my family around.  so i kept moving furniture back into my scrap area...made a tv room for the kiddos to watch tv while i scrapped.  fast forward to today.....i've managed to get down to a corner in the room and have comfortable seating for family and friends to hang.  i still have a folding table that i put up on occasion when someone comes to scrap or i really feel the creative juices flowing.  i like my new space.  hubby made the desk part and the upper shelf and attached them to the two cabinets i picked up at an auction a couple years ago.  i can work on a page if i just move my keyboard but no extra room to make OR leave a mess. lol


Scrap space 1


Scrap space 2


Scrap space 3


Scrap space 4


Scrap space 5


Scrap space 6


so far i have done well with organizing to keep things within easy access.  some day i would love to have one huge armoire that everything could be enclosed but at reach (yes i can dream!). :)


 


if i get a change i might label and describe where everything is...sometime...someday. maybe. lol



9 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'd love to have a room of my own some day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrap space is fabulous!!!!!! LOVE it! I have that MM carousel too - isn't it GREAT!!!!!!!
    I wanna come create in your room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! looks great, so clean and organized!!!! I don't know howyou get so much down with just a small space...I'm totally messy! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok...do you want to come do mine now?? no seriously!! ha ha ha! your space is so cool! but believe me...I could still make a mess! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great karma!!! Everything is within reach which is what I like best. Don't want to interfere with creativity with obstacles/distractions or anything that could get in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your space, Amy!! And, I have the same MM spinning organizer!
    Hi from a fellow Hoosier!

    ReplyDelete