Monday, August 25, 2008

last minute try and a push.

i threw my name in the "hat" for GDT for Paper Trunk.  i'm not holding my breathe as i hardly ever enter anything anymore but i got a last minute desire to try to make the deadline...that's just how i am. lol  i was inspired by Tina over at CMK when she posted a mid-week challenge to make a layout from a transparancy.  i didn't have one of the designed ones but i had been wanting to use a plain one and i DID!


Little mailman


here are some close ups and if anyone can tell me why my BRAND NEW scanner makes everything FLOURECENT and how to adjust it, please let me know. lol


Little mailman 2


Little mailman 3


Little mailman 4


Little mailman 5


i had fun with this layout and i loved the idea of putting ink circles on the back side of the transparency to mimmick the circles on the Paper Trunk paper with circles.  TFL! :)



5 comments:

  1. Amy that is such a fantastic layout...great job!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Amy! I love how you did your journaling on the siding of the house! GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow Amy! that is fabulous! i love EVERYTHING about it! you are so good my friend! i still need to try the whole transparency thing...looks fun but scary! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking LO and fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy, this may be my favorite layout of yours!!!! All the little details are amazing girl!!!! GOODLUCK!

    ReplyDelete