Sunday, October 12, 2008

learning photoshop.

well, awhile back i ordered a photoshop 6 program.  ended up with a couple other options shortly after (used cs2 or ps7) and decided to exchange it for photoshop 7.  i've been LOOKING at it. lol  i've been browsing sites looking for understandable instructions/tips.  i managed this today. lol


My glasses.1 


yes i'm a goober...i joke with everyone about the glasses i bought...i don't really like them but like how well they work (purpose wise). lol  i took this photo while stopped at a light...there was no one around. lol


i am determined to learn LOTS MORE with this ps7 program. 



9 comments:

  1. How awesome that you are learning that photo editing program!! Your picture is sooo cool! I need to crack me open a manual! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photoshop work turned out awesome on that photo! Love it & those sunglasses are too fun girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that turned out great! You're doing very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Audrey Pettit (APet)October 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM

    That is an awesome photo! I know nothing about photo editing like that. Looks super cool.....and so do your glasses, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey Pettit (APet)October 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM

    That is an awesome photo! I know nothing about photo editing like that. Looks super cool.....and so do your glasses, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me know if you have any photoshop 7 questions. LOVE this photo of you and the glasses - you look like a rockstar! hugs, rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have cs3 and am a lost little puppy - i've got some down - enough to get by for now i suppose. have fun learning your new toy!! and um...i kinda like those glasses ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative Amy :)
    I wish I loved learning...I just know everything & I know it's not the way it works! lol
    I saved the site above to my bookmarks though.
    And it is a gorgeous pic of you, I like the glasses they look good on you...you have the right shape face :)

    ReplyDelete