Sunday, February 1, 2009

tickled to be chosen...

for Scrapperie's 2009 Design Team!  I am officially a Tres Chic Girl for this Italy inspired site.  I've known Sandi before she started this site and I've always admired her style and ability to create most anything.  She is truly a sweet person and I'm glad to know her.  If you haven't checked Scrapperie out, you should stop by as the Fantastic February Contest has started and will last all month long with great challenges, games and prizes!


 Tcgblinkie



5 comments:

  1. You go girl! I love your style and I see so do they!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amy!!! How awesome for you!!!
    I know you are going to do a fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Can't wait to work with you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooohoo, Amy! That is FAB news! My friend Marielle made the team with you! It sounds like it's a ROCKIN' team!!

    ReplyDelete