Wednesday, February 4, 2009

check these out!

it's funny as i've always promoted other etsy people but now, i gotta promote MYSELF!  plus i'm soooo excited to share these little cuties with you all!


*Introducing - Album Charms*


these fun little album charms can be altered (front and back) to adorn your favorite scrapbook albums!  Couldn't you see that little tree with your family name on it?  How about that cupcake with the birthday girls name on it?  You could always put "To & From" on the backs for documented information. :)


ALBUM TREE CHARM1 ALBUM CUPCAKE CHARM2


 



6 comments:

  1. i sent you some love on my blog.. check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are selling those?? Are you making them yourself??? How cool is that! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! those are FABULOUS!! Off to check out your etsy store!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. I checked out your Etsy, but couldn't find out what they are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just too clever Amy!
    I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete