Thursday, February 5, 2009

Juliana tagged me...

Here's how you play...
Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
1. Pick the 6th Folder, then select the the 6th picture in that folder.
2. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
3. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Here is my pic...lol


Brody as hulk2 


Brody received the Hulk gloves from Grandma Chris and the Hulk mask from Grandma Cindy for christmas.  Grandma Cindy requested a photo of him in his "gear". lol  you can't hear it but he is growling in this photo. :)


Ok girls....i tag.....


Tonya


Cami


Jana


Colleen


Michele


Shanna


Hope you girls can play along!!! :)


 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along Amy! Love that photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has defnitely channeled his inner and outter Hulk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, slacker that I am I finally got mine up!
    I don't remember if I told you, but I actually personal "blog" more at my Xanga site.
    http://www.xanga.com/camisbloggin
    Hubby is very concerned about internet stuff. So it's private and you do have to sign up to view it and comment but it's free and of course you don't have to blog there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun photo! Just stopping by to say hi! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete