Monday, September 8, 2008

question.

****UPDATED: THANKS TO THE ENCOURAGEMENT I CONTACTED THEM AND THEY WERE GLAD I DID AND ARE GETTING MY PACKAGE OUT TO ME! THEY APOLOGIZED FOR OVERLOOKING IT AS THEY WERE SENDING OUT MANY PACKAGES AROUND THAT TIME. I NEVER HAD HARD FEELINGS, I WAS JUST BUMMED THAT I KEPT WATCHING FOR A PACKAGE THAT NEVER CAME. LOL


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


if you won a "prize" online at a site and never received it, what would you do?



i'm not a greedy person by no means but i was soooooo looking forward to this package and i believe i was forgotten. :(  it wasn't just a rak but it was a Q&A game that i figured out first.  i feel bad even thinking about emailing them to remind them but at the same time....darn it....i want to play with the goodies that were offered! lol



{hanging my head, not knowing what to do...}


p.s. it's been OVER 4 months.



11 comments:

  1. Oh gracious! Four months! Wow! they very well could have mailed it but it could be lost. I would e-mail them and ask them if they have mailed it yet because you are concerned it is lost in the mail. And that also will be a reminder to them that if they haven't mailed it yet, they better get on the ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely e-mail whoever it is! I know if I forgot to send something, I'd be grateful for the reminder! You shouldn't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely ask in a polite way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would DEFINITELY email them. That has happened to me before. You would not BELIEVE the prize I got. I didn't even know what it was before but in the end I was glad that I had mentioned it and they didn't mind a bit. I also say, some things get lost in the mail and you just want to be sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree that you should send a polite reminder about this. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally wouldn't because I'm shy and definitely not assertive at all. This type of situation actually has happened to me and I said nothing...but that's just me and I admit, I'm not normal.
    However I think it's perfectly ok for you or anyone else to mention it., there's nothing wrong with that at all and you shouldn't feel guilty at all. At the same time, I would want a reminder if I forgot. If they are honest and reasonable they will as well. Now if I were going to mention it I'd go with Maybe something along the lines "I haven't thanked you because I never got the package. probably lost in the mail and that's ok, I'm just letting you know" type of thing :)
    Hope you're having a GREAT day!
    {hugs} to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I totally agree with patter! I don't think you are being greedy at all - you won fair and square! I would just do what patter said and ask if they have a tracking number so you can check it out, and that will alert them to it either way :-) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would ask, if they don't want to give a prize then they should not offer it in the first place. I had something like this happen to me, after a month I sent and email and got my package a few days later (I don't play on that board anymore). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete