Thursday, March 13, 2008

banner - header....whatever it's called.

i need one!



a scrappy chic i know of put a rak on her blog to get one designed and i think that is a fantastic idea.  i searched online for one but can you believe they are selling them for well over $50-60 dollars???  i appreciate art and design and know the talent that goes into it but geez i just want a simple fun header, kwim?



so, if anyone is interested in doing one for me and would be interested in a GC to their favorite scrap store or a fun rak please email me or comment here.  i don't want anything to detailed...



maybe some fun swrilies, worn notebook paper...something that looks like someone was doodling layout ideas and then throwing my title over top.



what do you think?



4 comments:

  1. Amy I would luv to help you out. Dont know if you would like what I can do but Im willing to play around :' )
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no help with this!! I want a new one, too!! Let me know if you get one...I might bribe the same person...LOL!!
    LOVIN' all of the work you've been doing!!
    Ember

    ReplyDelete
  3. GL on your header. I haven't even dared to mess with mine. I will stay the the plain ol' black for now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly girl... I will do one for ya for nothing! Mwah!!! Just let me know.
    Hugs.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete