Saturday, March 15, 2008

etsy.

i've been browsing Etsy a lot lately.  i have a new found appreciation for handmade things.  i made a special request to this shop and Leesa is making me something that should be ready in 2 weeks...i can't wait!  i've decided LONG ago to not fill my house with 'things'....knick knacks (if you will).  i want only meaningful items.  i have a special place for this little piece of art and can't wait to get it.



also, a great scrappy girl, Wendy, has a FABU shop with unique handmade bags, etc.  be sure to check her out as well. :)



do you etsy?  lemme know! :)



7 comments:

  1. Love Etsy! Instant boredom cure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dishes are so cute. They would be great unique gifts.
    I have never etsy'd. They sure have cute stuff though. I should really shop it....it's just hard to get me off those darn message boards sometimes.
    Love you new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dishes are so cute. They would be great unique gifts.
    I have never etsy'd. They sure have cute stuff though. I should really shop it....it's just hard to get me off those darn message boards sometimes.
    Love you new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her dishes! My friend Corinne had purchased one too. She rocks the pottery big time!
    Ummmmm... I think I wanna squeeze you! Is that ok? LOL Well even if it's not, the first time I see you I will anyway. HA HA HA Thanks for the plug love!
    Smiles.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those dishes. Make sure you show us what you ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can soooo get lost on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't you just love etsy!! i can get lost in there for hours on end. so much fun stuff. thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete