Saturday, March 1, 2008

our home...

...is a never ending project. lol  it is a 1956 ranch style home.  it was built with all the "extras" of that era but what good does that do me???  seriously...plastic GREEN tile in the kitchen AND main bath????  mauve carpet????  i could go on but i won't. lol



i am happy to report that we are currantly working on about every room at once. lol  thanks to me, that is.  hubby isn't too thrilled about me starting projects in each room but hey, if i can't finish a project...why wait until WHEVER when i can go on to another task, right??? lol



so...fast forward to this month.  i was able to partially finish our living room.  Remodel1 the paint color is honey Remodel2 {yep, YELLOW}.  would NEVER had thought about that color but it happened and it really warms up the room and wows people when they come in.  i'm always up for a shock factor. teehee  we still need to replace carpet, tile entry and add crown molding around the room but i wanted to share a few little peaksies.  oh, i got the word phrase from an etsy store.  it seriously looks painted on my textured walls.



have a happy day!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great Amy. I really want to put one of those vinyl sayings in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy I love your quote- Great choice and it looks so pretty with all the family pics sourounding it !
    Norma

    ReplyDelete