Friday, March 7, 2008

new stuff.

i have it.  a little bit of everything...i really need to scrap! :)  within the last two days i have gotten;



Scenic Route Gafton (Winnings from Create My Keepsakes online crop)



Cherry Arte



Paper Trunk



Jenni Bowlin (lovin' the chalkboard alphas)



Bazzill's Just the Edge Cardstock Strips (i feel like i have stock in these, lol)



Autumn Leaves swirly clear stamps



Ranger Ink perfect pens (i'm really getting into heat embossing)



a hand full of adhesives (had to replenish my stash)



and lastly, i grabbed up some clearance items at Target...Autumn Leaves Modd black bird selection with all the trimmings (i can't wait to add the feathers to my layouts!)





ok, so i seriously need to get ta scrappin'!  what have you bought lately???



8 comments:

  1. hahaha...I'm so addicted to buying scrappy supplies! I don't even remember what I bought lately, but I'll be surprised when it comes! I think I got some new chipboard, butterflies and crowns, oh and some of the MM journaling books. Speaking of that I think I'll go and make something with it!
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAY too much!!
    Let's see...Bazzill edges, Cherry Arte, Paper Trunk, American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Maya Road Shears, Jenni Bowlin, SEI...That is all I can think of...Oh, and I still have 2 more kits coming from diff places!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, love all of your new stuff! Can't wait to see what you do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how funny! i was just thinking i haven't purchased anything in the last week and a half because i've been caring for my babes, but now that you mention it....ha ha ha! i can't wait to see what you create with all these new goodies Amy! pics soon please :)
    hugs,
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that sounds like some fun stuff to be scrapping with! Haven't bought too much lately other than Imaginesce Easter paper to do some cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see what you make with all of your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh man, I am there too. I am anxiously awaiting mr. mailman to bring me a box of new pp! I need that like a hole in the head but who could resist? I can't wait to see your creations with your new goodies! how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Amy,
    I am sending you the "you make my day award" you can grab the award and rules off my blog!
    yay!!! hugs- renee

    ReplyDelete