Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hello. hello.

yeah, i'm still here. lol  i just don't have a computer that will let me upload pictures so i struggle to share things online right now. :(  i hope to have this remedied soon.  i have been online shopping for new scrappy stuff lately and am excited that i found a good deal on my new FAVE mini rub-on letters by doodlebug.  an ebay store sells them at $1.35 and i had been paying $2.00 at a lss!  with that great savings i bought a TON of 'em. teehee  i also finally broke down and bought a Heidi Swapp acrylic clock stamp set.  i have been debating/eyeing them for some time and decided that i could get the use out of them.  see, i'm frugal.  i hate to buy things that i may not hardly use or buy an embellie package that has only 3-4 pieces in it and costs $5.00!!!  that's just crazy.



i'm telling you, i have a HUGE scrap stash and honestly, most of it was either; on sale, won through a contest, rak or swap or gifted to me for a holiday of some sort.  i've never spent much of my money on supplies until this past month or so. lol  i guess if i didn't have extra tax money just sitting here i probably would be more frugal.  i also tend to get that "i never spend money on myself so now is the time" kind of attitude once in awhile.



ok, enough rambling. lol  i will share many layouts soon as i have them stacking up here on my desk.  i have been enjoying all the new scrappy products that are out.



have a good one!



3 comments:

  1. oooh, I've been wanting a set of those stamps too but like you wondered how often I'd use them. I still have a set of the ghost clocks that I have YET to use! LOL..anyway hope you get your puter fixed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my Blog. You have just been tagged.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy...I love your new header!! I haven't been by in a while! Awesome...Norma did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete