Monday, September 29, 2008

local fair.

this past week was our annual fair in our town.  i believe it was the 77th.  we really enjoy going throughout the week as there is so much to see and do.  from animals in the barns to rides and games...fun stuff. :)


Today 032.1 


Today 034 (2).1  


Today 055.1   


also wanted to share a layout i recently completed.  it's documenting the short time my bro-inlaw was home for a visit during his stay in iraq.  i know it has to be soooo hard for my baby sister to deal with while just starting out in their marriage.  she keeps busy with her schooling and planning for their home for when he returns.  thanks for looking! :)


Mikes homecoming 


Mikes homecoming2  


Mikes homecoming4


Mikes homecoming3   


 



7 comments:

  1. That crazy bus looks too fun!
    And I love your layout, Amy-- I love all the details you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB layout! and great pics of them. I couldn't imagine being so young and just married and then seperated like that. I'll say some prayers for your BIL. I always keep the military families in my prayers.
    I actually think Samantha looks forward to the fair more than her own bday! lol...we just usually go 1 day as she is still just interested in rides at this point :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! What a gorgeous page you created! I love the color combo and the touches of masking tape are really cool and funky. And of course those photos are priceless!
    Loved seeing your pics of the fair, too. Almost laughed out loud when I saw the crazy bus....gotta lot of memories of that fair ride. Makes me realize our state fair will be coming very soon.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving that nice comment. That just makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a lot of fun! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fair pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, they look SO young! best wishes to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your little sis is tough. military marriages are tough but I can't express my gratitude for the honor and service he is providing for our freedom and country. God bless both of them for their sacrifices. I just love your layout. YOu did a beautiful job.
    oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE fairs! They are no fail fun - always!!!
    great pics!

    ReplyDelete