Monday, September 29, 2008

creativity.

it doesn't always come out of my head onto paper as i want it to and this is just that....this layout was more eye catching in my head and after pushing embellishments around on it for over 3 hours i just gave up and adhered them. lol  i still like it as it documents a fun/crazy moment where i caught my little guy using the pc and my ipod at the same time!  why do i have trouble helping my pre-teens with homework if my 3 yr old can run these items???????  lol


MULTI-TASKING 


MULTI-TASKING2  


MULTI-TASKING3   


MULTI-TASKING4 


MULTI-TASKING5  



2 comments:

  1. I love it & the pics are so adorable!
    Maybe you should put lil Brody on homework duty! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweets! I totally feel ya how sometimes what's in our head doesn't always relay onto our final production! LOL - but I think your layout is absolutely fun and adorable. I think it protrays the moment well! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete